Associate Production Traffic Manager (creative + tech)
TIMING: Immediate start (Contract or Full Time)
ABOUT SKILLED CREATIVE
Skilled Creative is an Emerging Technology Creative Agency located in NYC. The agency provides full service VOICE Technology services (Discovery, Ideation, Experience Design, Copywriting, Audio Production, Campaign Development) on Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to our Fortune 500 brand partners. Additionally, the agency serves as an innovation partner to our clients, bringing the latest technology (Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, Data Visualization, etc.) to their enterprise strategies and omni-channel marketing campaigns.
At Skilled, we pride ourselves on being one of the first agencies to have developed a full service Voice offering, and couldn't be more passionate about creating first-of-their kind, immersive experiences for our brand partners and their customers. The Agency has been honored with awards for our top quality work in Voice Technology, is a sponsor of all Voice First Event Conferences, and is a preferred partner of both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Even when we aren't working, we find ourselves talking about VOICE and other emerging technologies, the impact they will have on society, and how we have an opportunity to impact that. This passion drives our team, and we are looking for passionate people to join us.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Production & Traffic Manager acts as the bridge between the Account Services and Creative/Tech teams. This critical new member of our small and growing team will assist the Account Services team in converting project briefs, plans and deliverables into executable task lists for the Creative/Tech teams. The Production & Traffic Manager will gain a full understanding of each project through briefings with Account Services - they are then responsible for scheduling all tasks appropriately and working with the Creative/Tech team to ensure all work is completed accurately and efficiently.
The Production & Traffic Manager must have a strong understanding of the creative production process, the technical development process, and all steps involved. They will be responsible for checking in on progress throughout each day to ensure all tasks are being completed in-line with the agency production schedule and project timeline. They bring a solutions-oriented mindset, take ownership of seeing through the completion of each task, and are invested in the success of the overall project and agency at large.
- Maintaining the queue of projects that are assigned to the Creative/Tech team, and scheduling and tracking the status and progress of each project until completion.
- Acting as liaison between Creative / Tech team - designers, writers, multimedia specialists, production artists, and developers - and the Account Services team
- Communicating with the Creative / Tech team to ensure all background info, specs, and resources are available before work begins
- Overseeing individual schedules/workloads for availability of new work
- Communicating with all teams regarding current deadline status and any issues
- Assisting with setting due dates for various stages of job completion after consulting with Account Services and Creative/Tech teams for timing requirements of various jobs
- Supporting team by keeping jobs on schedule; rescheduling due dates when necessary
- Creating task lists in project management software on project briefs provided by Account Services
- Updating and maintaining process documents (i.e. Copy / Script documents)
- Creating production asset checklists and ensuring they are kept up-to-date through revision rounds and as the project progresses
- Converting creative drafts into organized and labeled documents that can be reviewed by clients, and ultimately used by production teams to create final assets
- Ownership of project benchmark tracking, completion
THE RIGHT FIT FOR THIS POSITION
- 2+ years of experience in a traffic or production management role at advertising, marketing, creative, or tech agency
- Highly organized, process focused, with desire for continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with all personality types and with all levels of staff
- Time management and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project management software(s) (Basecamp, Trello, Airtable, Smartsheet, Slack, etc)
- Strong proficiency in working in Google Suite - Docs, Sheets, Slides Gmail
- Exceptional problem determination skills with a high attention to detail
- Professional approach
Please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the WEBSITE APPLICATION in the subject line.